Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shameless. Watch It. Now.



I've got loads of writing that I should be doing - which obviously means I'm surfing the internet instead. My friend in Scotland just promised to send me the last few seasons of this show - Shameless - on DVD, and I can't wait, so I've been watching clips on YouTube. This video of the old opening credits isn't the best quality, granted, but you'll get the point. Can't recommend this show enough, and fortunately, it's available on DVD in the US now - so buy it, Netflix it, whatever you do - but check it out.

I got the most fantastic piece of spam today - it said the sender was CNN and the subject was "John McCain Will Invade Your Vagina." Wow. Dear god, I hope this is some kind of mistake. Can I get some kind of retraction soon?

It seems like I shouldn't end with that, but yet, I got nothing else. Um, sorry. Watch the video.