Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Totally Psychic Now


Obviously, how can I not start off by saying something about last night? The funny thing is I'm not really sure what the right words could be. Quite simply, I never believed a day like this would come. I left this country in 1999. When I came back 7 years later, it was a different place. It was a worse place. Today I'm proud. And yeah, I've cried several times. I feel like my own life has changed, and you know what? I think it has. I don't have the words.

And since I don't have the words: the psychic thing. When I finally decided to get a little bit of sleep last night, I had a dream that my friend in Scotland had become a father. His girlfriend is in fact pregnant. So, this morning, I emailed him to tell him about my dream. He emailed me right back to say his girlfriend had just given birth to a son. WOW. Weird, huh?

PS - Yes We Did.